Monday, October 7, 2013

Mondays

Monday! Today we did our usual lessons, with no grunting from Alejandro, and no interruptions from Aminah...phew! That makes for such an easy morning. We were done by 10:00, and we did some exercises and stretching together. I lined up some work for Alejandro to do after lunch (while Aminah naps), mostly Math, and when he was finished he played with his blocks and listened to The Chronicles of Narnia audio book. 






We've recently started "No t.v, computer, or kindle" for 21 days. I can already see an improvement in his concentration, and in finding things to keep him busy. I am really interested to see if it will improve his school work, and patience towards his sister. So far, he hasn't really shown much disappointment of taking away media. I think because it was proposed to him as a challenge, for the whole family. That didn't stop him from marking on his calender the day he should be able to use the computer again!

I did however, have a clause, that Mommy could use the computer for school work, and to gather his lessons online, if needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment