Sunday, May 24, 2009

Weekend

Today is Sunday, Alejandro is napping right now after a morning of "helping" me clean, watching Pinocchio, and eating a gallon of blueberries. I don't think the kid could ever satisfy his appetite for blueberries!
Yesterday we went to storytime and Barnes and Nobles and read books about bugs.
On Friday we went to the Zoo with Cherith and Troy. They love the zoo. Alejandro's favorite animal was the giraffe, and he spent a lot of time watching the sleeping alligator. This afternoon he is looking forward to going to Auntie Noe's for a bbq and playing with his cousin! I look forward to not having school tomorrow night! Even though for me, that was my two nights out without Alejandro-which is a needed relief sometimes!




This is Handro, he found his swim cap while I was cleaning and kept taking it on and off. I tried to get a picture of him wearing it, but he didn't want to pose for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment